Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Like most great things, Genius Hour is coming to a close. I personally felt very thrilled to be able to get into a great depth of research for something I felt so passionate about. Here are some questions and the answers regarding this project.


 1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose? My favorite part about my topic was most definitely finding new information about dreams and being able to able it to my own. For example, if i had a recurring dream i was able to identify which of my dreams fell into that category.
2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose? My least favorite part would probably have to be that some information regrading why we dream wasn't exactly definite, making it hard to get accurate info.
3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research? Being able to focus on one thing you are very passionate about and finding out something new about it.
4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research? Having to do the weekly blogs.
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work? That I am more of a visual learner, I would prefer to be given something to do research on and reading articles or information. Doing that helps be thoroughly understand it better.





No comments:

Post a Comment