Sunday, April 19, 2015

     What are dreams? From scientific research to the spiritual connection through religion, many people wonder what exactly dreams are. The definition of dreams is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
     Unlike traditional way of research nowadays by internet, I have been indulging in Sigmund Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams. In this book, Sigmund explores the importance of dreams and the basis of the Oedipus complex. He explains how dreams are all forms of 'wish fulfillment' and are attempts by the unconscious to resolve either past or present conflicts.
     Furthermore, I shall use his work as the base of my research. I will also produce an experiment were I record my dreams in the morning for a week and see if they do in fact have a significance. Lastly, I will provide articles on d
ifferent studies of why and how we have dreams.

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I've been planning on purchasing a book for my studies as well, but haven't gotten to it yet. The fact that you are so determined to learn about this that you bought something like that shows you are super interested in this topic, which makes others want to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I can't wait to see more about what you find out in this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im very thrilled to see this! I want to learn about dreams. I love my dremas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im very thrilled to see this! I want to learn about dreams. I love my dremas!!!

    ReplyDelete